The placement activities include:
- Preparation of the list of corporate and other institutions from all over India.
- Placement Officer will liaison with the senior company executives of reputed companies.
- Timely preparation of Placement Brochures and their distribution to the concerned Industries and corporations.
- Timely follow up and finalisation of the schedule for the Campus Recruitment Programme (CRP) as well as summer training.
Freshmen's Bounty: Rewarding Summer Internships
The MBA first-year students of Apeejay Institute of Management Technical Campus are offered exciting Summer Internships every year. This year also our students have been offered rewarding Summer Internships by various organisations like Amazon, Videocon, Make My Trip, NJ Investments and Times of India. These students have been offered attractive stipends. It provided a great opportunity for the students to roll up their sleeves and work on exciting projects as they get training and hands-on experience across almost every aspect of management.
Over a period of time pre placement talks have been a standard practice to facilitate the company-student interaction before final placement so as to minimize the 'profile mismatch' and subsequent 'attrition' of candidates at a later stage. In addition, we prepare the students for the placement process by conducting Personality Development Programme (PDP) for all classes. The programme hones the student’s personality through rigorous placement related activities like Extempore, Mock Interviews, Technical Test, Aptitude Test, latest trends, etc. A separate placement cell is also in operation to meet the students' expectations. The institute props up the students by arranging industrial visits and assigning real-time mini projects in their area of interest. The students are given able assistance to strengthen their chosen area of interest.
A rigorous placement system is followed to ensure that there is a minimal mismatch between the candidates desired by the company and their subsequent availability. Accordingly, the following activities are undertaken:
- The Placement Brochure is printed and mailed to various organisations, along with a covering letter inviting them for campus interviews.
- Presentations are made by groups of students to prospective organisations in different cities.
- These are followed by visits of the Training and Placement Officer along with students for formally inviting companies for campus placement.
The lateral placement programme facilitates the interaction of recruiters and students with work experience and addresses the increasing needs of corporate for professionals with prior work experience. The lateral placement programme at Apeejay aims to provide students an opportunity to get placed at a level commensurate with their work experience.
We are Proud to share that Apeejay offers one of the best placements in the region. This year was excellent for both MBA and MCA placements. As many as 45 companies recruited our MBA and MCA students. We would like to thank our recruiters for showing trust on our students.