About the Course
Apeejay Institute of Management & Engineering Technical Campus offers a three -year full time B Com (Professional) course. The curriculum of B Com Professional offered by us, is in accordance with the industry requirements. In fact, it gives an added advantage to the students wishing to pursue Chartered Accountancy as it covers most of its contents. The evaluation criterion laid by the University allows for excellent academic grades as it comprises the cumulative scores of both Internal as well as External Examinations. B Com (Professional) is one of the most desirable courses to lay solid foundation for diverse fields like Accounting, Business, Management. and Finance.The course content is not merely confined to core commerce subjects but also include honing the soft skills of the students especially their presentation and communication skills.
Why B.COM from AIMETC?
- The Institute has a proven record of best placements in the region.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure including fully equipped computer labs & library.
- Experienced, qualified and competent faculty actively involved in research.
- Separate hostel facility in campus for boys and girls.
- Excellent university results.
- Effective institute- industry interface.
- Student advisory system for mentoring each student.
- Centralised online education portal accessible to every student . It helps the students in downloading study material, notes, lectures, presentations etc. Given by the faculty in classroom.
- Smart classrooms with audio-visual aids for effective teaching.
Competent Commerce graduates are highly sought-after in sectors as Banking, Finance, Marketing, Insurance and FMCG. Such graduates have new and exciting avenues opening for them after the completion of the course. A degree in commerce can help one get a welcome entry into the corporate world and scale great heights of success and achievement. Also, B Com(Professional) is also one of the most desirable degrees for those planning to pursue Masters in Business Administration.
Passionate And Dedicated Faculty
You will also learn from experienced teaching faculty and gain from the insights of some of the top employers through opportunities such as field trips, internships, real-life scenarios and practical assignments, guest lectures from industry professionals and networking events. For complete faculty profile, click on the link below:
The admission to this programme is based on merit. The candidate seeking admission to B Com(Professional) should meet the following eligibility criteria:
Eligibility for B.Com(Professional) [3 Years]
The admission to these courses will be based on merit in the qualifying examination or in an entrance test to be conducted by Punjab Technical University, provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed 12th class examination on 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health.Each candidate will have to undergo a medical fitness examination before admission and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to B Com(Professional) programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.
The B Com(Professional) programme has an updated list of the subjects that are designed as per the current industry needs and research activities.
Fees structure for B Com(Professional) is as approved by DTE Punjab Government, Chandigarh/Punjab Technical University Jalandhar from time to time.
Applicants are required to read carefully the Rules & Regulations for eligibility check. Any student seeking admission in B Com(Professional) program can apply for the course online or he/she can visit the campus.
Students are required to bring photocopies of the Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of Matric and 10+2 exam. He/ She should bring his/her two passport size photographs also.
After checking his/her eligibility, he/she will be directed to submit the fee.
Fee will be accepted only through Cheque/DD favouring "Apeejay" payable at Jalandhar.
Final admission would be granted by the Institute only after verifying the Registration form and the eligibility documents.
How to Apply
Student can apply ONLINE at the Institute’s website OR can visit the campus.